Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 76 of 174

Superlative! When will the action - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Nov, 2010 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Nov, 2010 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 76

Oliron is at -5 hp, everyone else is down. I guess my question is are the merchant npc's possibly going to aid us? All we need is our healer healed he has that wand. I think we are unsure how to proceed, in that all our characters are out cold. I imagine we will need to post stabilizing rolls?

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Actually, only Oliron is out cold. 0hp isn't unconscious, Nei can drink the potion, and then he just uses the wand on Oliron, Ryorst, and Eth. Ryorst and Eth likewise are conscious, but unable to do anything strenuous without hurting themselves. Eth could, I suppose, heal herself as well. I suppose I should just post in the party leader thread. I didn't know Oliron was out, so I was waiting on you.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 6th Nov, 2010 - 9:50pm

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If you are not below zero in hit points and unconscious you are not done. I usually allow those who are at zero hit points do defensive or none aggressive actons. A healing spell is a offensive spell due to the required touch.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If I might ask a question: how do I go about joining? Do I simply make a post detailing what my character is doing, how he got there, why he is there, what he is looking for, or do I wait for a specific point to be introduced?

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

All you need to do is go to the party thread and introduce your self to the others who are currently playing in the game. The main party thread is used for characters to discuss what they are doing and what they want to do or think the party should do. Do not post in the party leader thread unless advised to do so. Monitor the game thread to let you know what is going on in the game.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If I may ask: why do I need to pay for a familiar? I was always under the impression that a familiar was granted to a wizard at level one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 76

I have never required a mage to pay for a familiar. The familiar spell will bring your familiar to you. Just let me know what that is in the character development thread and make sure to add it to your character.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

Superlative! When will the action of the player's thread begin? I believe I made a decent introduction of my character, including what he is looking for.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.