Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 77 of 174

What about having a bonus or enchantment applied - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2010 - 8:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 77

Just talk to the the others in the party thread. It is your responsiblity to be active and join in a group to be part of a party. I am sure that the others will accept you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Because I joined the party just as they were about to start the battle with the rats, do I get in on the reward as well? For all the merchant knows, I may have just showed up at the mention of gold.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

All those who were in the village and joined with the group that was to rid the warehouse of rats gets the experience that was rewarded to the village group.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I understand that I get the experience, but I was asking if the merchant paid my character since she showed up at the warehouse. The merchant was unaware that she had joined the group there. Unless he believes her when she explains how she just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes the merchant will pay your character too since you had a hand in the clearing of the warehouse. SInce you helped you get the reward as well.

11th Nov, 2010 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

What were we getting paid by the caravan again? 100 upon leaving the mining village, 100 upon safe arrival back at the main village?

What was the bounty on orc heads, or rather, what is the current bounty at?

What magical items are available for purchase here, what are the limits as to enhancement bonuses and enchantments we can have applied to our weapons and armour? There are a few items I'm looking at in particular, so I'd like to know, and I'm sure the others do as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 77

It was 200 upon safe arrival back at Strafford 400 total. The bounty on the orc heads still stands at 20 gold each. this village is a bit bigger and the mages have more time to themselves to add stuff to the weapons. The mage ships carry most magic items. The armor shops have weapons and armor that have bonuses up to +3. If you want more it will cost you.

12th Nov, 2010 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

What about having a bonus or enchantment applied to an already-magical weapon/armour? Do the same +3 limits apply?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.