Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 81 of 174

One thing that slows it down is sometimes - Page 81 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 8:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 81

A saving throw is with a D20. You need to roll the number that your saving throw is or lower. If you have a saving throw of 7 then you need to roll a 7 or under. Plus or minus any modifiers that the GM gives you.

Nei will think about the caltrops and remember that Caltrops is a common defense against charging horses or a defense to keep horses from entering a area or to make them go a desired path for a possible ambush or other diversion.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2010 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I see that it was a good thing I had Lionel double check...

KNtoran, I have a question, was Lionel was still a part of the main group when guarding the caravan was first considered, as I can't remember? If so I plan on Lionel putting two and two together (if it is the same caravan you're are talking about that is), is that okay?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Dec, 2010 - 3:27pm

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes I believe that Lionel was part of the original group that first considered the caravan and guarding it to the north and back but he was not part of the party that actually did the job.

5th Jan, 2011 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Page 81 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This question is to the players mostly. I am wondering how long we should wait for Rentok. He mentioned that he was thinking about quitting. Now it's been awhile and we've not heard from him. I can take over as party leader and treasurer if I need to.

6th Jan, 2011 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

This is not my game, so I only wish to suggest the following.

I read a lot of people wanting to have some action but they are 'stopped' by the veteran Players who are not active enough. Therefore, might I suggest that one of two things should happen:

1. A new Party Leader is appointed and just drop the old group and go with those that want to participate

2. Kntoran, based on his schedule, could possibly run a background scenario for the other group or in other words two can be going at the same time.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If the party Leader is not posting and has not posted for a while you can elect another leader to post. All I need to move the group of active players is a post from someone telling me who is doing what. Anyone not mentioned will not be taken into account.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2011 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 81

The Dice Master says...

For some reason I think the newer Players do not see that as an option. If you look in the Player's Thread you will see various replies of them wanting 'someone' to do something to have action.

6th Jan, 2011 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 81

One thing that slows it down is sometimes players want to post ideas. They post a thought or a suggestion but no actions. So then the idea or whatever is tossed back and forth for 3 days. If we could get players to post actions with their thoughts or suggestions it would run a lot smoother I think. It would also be more realistic I imagine.

This last pause we've had was because our party leader never returned after the holidays. Perhaps Rentok is coming back sooner or later but I have taken over party leader for now. I don't see why I would be unable to post the parties actions reliably.

I used to be the party leader but my computer had some issues for a while. After that I was dealing with a lot at home for a while but that's passed. Rentok was doing a good job and I had no real strong desire to be party leader.

Anyways, I can take over as party leader. If the others want to vote or have a strong desire to be party leader I would have no problem with that.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.