Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 85 of 174

3.5 is a nice game and it has taken me a bit - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2013 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 85

Oliron, is there an easier explanation of "How to play Dungeons & Dragons"? I wanted to create a character here and play Dungeons & Dragons but all I see is the main explanation.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2012 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The handbook (guide) to Dungeons & Dragons is at this link Source 3.

To make a character with the character creator assist program, try and make one here Source 9 .

Please post a character in this thread Source 9 .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th Sep, 2012 - 6:19am

10th Sep, 2012 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hey Felipe I haven't heard back from you. I'm not really supposed to use this thread because it is KNtoran's. He is another GM we used to have.

If you have any specific questions you can post them in Oliron's Players Hub, thank you. smile.gif

10th Sep, 2012 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 85 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I will need to read the rules first so I can join Dungeons & Dragons, I will be joining here pretty soon, I hope, smile.gif

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This thread has been open again for questions at the request of Kntoran.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Thank you support. This is for my 3.5 edition Dungeons & Dragons game. If people wish to join in this game or are interested in this game let me know. I am thinking of reopening this game in November.

This is a on going game that I was running before for those who have characters that started in this game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 85

I would be in, Kntoran. I [haven't] played 3.5 yet because I am new to Dungeons & Dragons, but I am curious about how it stacks up to Pathfinder.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

3.5 is a nice game and it has taken me a bit to understand it like the original Dungeons & Dragons game that I played for a long time. I find it similar to pathfinder. You have feats to help your character be more versatile.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.