Elephants & The Dead

Elephants Dead - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 17th Oct, 2009 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Oct, 2009 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Elephants & The Dead

Elephants & The Dead

I'm reporting this based on a NG Documentary I saw. The Elephants in Africa have been known to find the dead of their family and then ritualistically touch the skull over and over again. This is done by every member of the deceased Elephant's living family. Elephants have been known to break down doors to get to their deceased in order to touch the bones. Do you think there is anything mystical about this?

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2009 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Dead and Elephants

Animals are part of nature and depend on it. I believe they can also see the other worlds. The closeness and interaction between each spieces is beyond our understanding because we have chose to place ourselves above nature. Elephants particularly have a keen sense of those around them and do not forget so when one of them passes they relive the memories.

> TOPIC: Elephants & The Dead

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,