Wanted: Looking For Play By Post Experts

Wanted Play Post Experts - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 
To take over some of the systems here
19th Oct, 2009 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Play By Post Experts

I have many well developed and underdeveloped role-playing games here that just needs someone deeply interested and consistent to take them over. I'm not giving all to one person. I will rather have designates to each type of RPG and then they can further develop it in the front end and I will handle any background stuff (hosting, coding, etc.) that is needed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2009 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Experts Post Play Looking Wanted

I can help you here JB. Just let me know what you need. I am sure others will come forward too.

22nd Oct, 2009 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Looking For Play By Post Experts Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'd help too but I'm not really good at being a GM. I'll look out to assist someone that thinks they need me though, but I think just have me like there in the game is assistance enough wink.gif.

31st Oct, 2009 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

JB since you like moved away some of the RPs which ones are you looking at getting help with?

3rd Nov, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

These are the two I will like taken over and made active:

* Plugged RPG - Based on Matrix Technology
* Be A Super Hero RPG
* Cozyville RPG - This will be opened to all Members

Now in some of those RPGs I will still have to run the background stuff, but as far as the scenarios go you can have full throttle. I know Krakyn tried with "Be A Super Hero RPG" but I do not know why it just abruptly stalled.

I suggest anyone wanting to GM any of these that they chose ONE. I do not want someone taking on a whole bunch of RPGs and then become burnt out.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can help by taking over the Cozyville RPG if you want. I think that and the play by post AD&D will be enough for me for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2010 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Looking Play Post Experts

JB I think you're better off running these. You know how to add all the graphics and stuff and its like second nature for you to run the games. I don't know how you can manage several games at once and all else you do, you're the man!

10th Nov, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Looking Play Post Experts Board Card & RPG Reviews

But like he suggested to someone else that there is no sense in him getting burned out because he was carrying all the weight by himself. If he got burned out and sick of it all and needed a break then what kind of hit would all the games that are being played take? It's possible that some of them or all of them could just cease to be. If I was more familiar with running games I would not hesitate to offer some assistance but I don't think that would be able to them justice

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Looking For Play By Post Experts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,