USA vs North Korea - Page 28 of 101

US warns N Korea on missile tests The US urges - Page 28 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Mar, 2008 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
4th Feb, 2008 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 28

It is true that there is a cease fire in effect since the ending of "hostilities" between the two Koreas, but it really has been basically a peace treaty. Neither side wants to admit that they didn't win the war, but agree not to resume the war. Honestly, that is a peace treaty. I doubt that you will see the S. Korean soldiers vacate the DMZ even if there is a signature of a peace treaty.

Kim Jong Il knows his military is not up to snuff with the US and it is why he went ahead and developed nuclear weapons. He sacrifices his own people in camps for what we would consider petty things and understandable knowing the situation of the average N. Korean, so I don't believe he would hesitate too much with using his nuclear weapons. You know he has seen the footage of what happens to uncontrolable dictators that get caught and put on trial and probably wants nothing to do with that end result. Better to go out in a blaze of glory than pulled out of the spider hole.

But enough of that because that is not really the major concern. The major concern is that N.Korea has nuclear technology. Sure they have promissed not to continue to develop it, but guess what...they still have it and it IS for sale. It is interesting that when we hear about "rogue states" looking to gain nuclear technology...the words North Korea dont come too far behind. Iran and N.Korea have been sending people back and forth in informational exchanges as reported. N.Korea isnt going to sell you a missle as that is too easy to see and detect, but they sure will tell you how to make one for the right price and that is what I consider most concerning. Think about it. That nuclear program is going to pay for itself many times over after they finish selling the information to all desiring buyers. Definitely worth the slap on the wrist from the UN and sanctions followed by aid and oil from the west, Russia, S.Korea, China and Japan.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

N Korea expels S Korean managers

North Korea expels most of the South Korean managers from an industrial park on the border.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7315881.stm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I think that something needs to be done with N Korea and soon. While Kim is in power it is going to get worse if something is not done to stop him. China is a big stopping block to many of the things that needs to be done. As long as they are real friendly with N Korea we are going to have a hard time in getting any type of real pressure put on Kim. IF we can get China on our side of things we are assured that N Korea will be brought to heed the UN.

28th Mar, 2008 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Page 28 Korea North USA

Here we go again folks... we have been here before:

North Korea 'test-fires missiles'

North Korea test-fires several short-range missiles off its western coast, South Korea's government says.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7317910.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Mar, 2008 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

They definitely weren't looking to provoke anyone but the S. Koreans. Kim without a doubt got blessing from Beijing to dump a few missles into the Yellow Sea. They only toss them to the east when they really want to stir stuff up (Japan, S. Korea and the US). Kim also really liked the previous S. Korean president (Roh) because he bent to Kim's desires much of the time.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

28th Mar, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

I don't know if I could ever feel comfortable living in a place like South Korea, it must be a nightmare to constantly be wondering if a crazed person across the border may decide to do a nuke or missile test next to your home. If China were not in the picture I think North Korea would have been overrun by someone with more sense, but I believe any attempt to usurp power from Kim would result in retaliation by China.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 28

Having been station thee for well over two years I think the south would have overran the north a long time ago. It is the backing the north has with china that is keeping everything as it is. I know Kim is doing some of the things that China wants but he is also doing some stuff that has irritated China too. Yes Kim likes to provoke the south, Japan and the USA into thinking they are going to reopen hostilities. It is bad enough that both sides expend 600+ rounds a month at each other across the DMZ.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2008 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 28

US warns N Korea on missile tests

The US urges North Korea to focus on nuclear disarmament, after Pyongyang test-fires several short range missiles.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7318864.stm

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,