USA vs North Korea - Page 31 of 101

N Korea 'stops nuclear disabling' - Page 31 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Aug, 2008 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 31st May, 2008 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 31

Name: Panzer

Comments: I say we cut them of from the rest of the world and let them rot from within OR wait till Kim Jong il dies, then pile on. we have a bigger army, air force, we HAVE a navy and then there's always the one sword hanging over them... the nuclear submarine, the icbm, the B-2 stealth bomber, a tank that goes 100 km per hour, et al.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2008 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Ummmm...they have basically cut themselves from the rest of the world. They already maintain little contact with any western powers. You wont see them pushing for entry into the UN...they dont care!

Now I agree that their military is behind that of the US, but they can explode a nuke and they have missle technology to hit the west coast of the US. Now that is not enough to actually defeat the US as they have little to no navy, but it could do some collateral damage.

This is actually a country that concerns me that has nuclear capability. Because if threatened from invasion, I can easily see the "Dear Leader" shooting off whatever he has to stop a conquest.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Comments: If our president then is smart enough, he'd have N. Korean nukes destroyed by stealth bombers, then send an 8000 lb. JDAM bomb into the capitol building. and, I was wondering, does China back Kim Jong II? Right, they do have nukes, but only like, say, 10 bombs of 10 kt or so. I also didn't know they had ICBMs, which we could shoot down anyway.

2nd Jun, 2008 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Korea North USA

Yes, I would say that Old China still does strongly back N. Korean leader Kim Jong Il. N. Korea is home to some of the most inhospitable geography on the map. Why do I say Old? I am not really sure that China would go to war with anyone that attacked N. Korea. Yes they are supportive friends, but I see China as more fair weather.

Yes, we could bomb them away and hopefully shoot down any ICBM's that were launched our way, but we dont have a really good kill rate yet on that program, so their is a outstanding chance that one could make landfall. However, all this said, we do have some very strong allies in S. Korea and before we go bombing anyone, we need them on board and that isnt likely.

What we need to do is attempt to isolate their nuclear information/technology sales. We need to find out who they are trading with and pressure them. They said they wouldnt sell the technology to anyone, but be assured that they will go around that promise like so many others. You cannot sanction this country any stronger...they are living in near starvation and extreme poverty. How much worse can it get for them?

Kim Jong Il has begun limited experiments with capitalism. This in the long run will be the end of N. Korea as we know it today. There is no real such thing as limited capitalism. Look at China. Not so limited now if you were to look at Beijing and Shanghai.

Honestly, keep paying him off knowing that you are buying time. If he is pressured, this is one guy that I can easily see pushing the button on a nuke. They really dont have that much to lose.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2008 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Comments: Well, I don't think the ABM hit ratios have to be terrific, since we have about 100 ships that can shoot down ICBMs plus Patriot missile batteries. Besides, he only has like, 10 small- yield nukes. We dropped something bigger on Hiroshima!

12th Jun, 2008 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

You can never know who 'helps' the enemy. It seems that while everyone was pointing fingers at Russia and China here it is that Japanese businesses wre in on it. Money rules, right:

Japan firms raided in nuclear row

Japan's police raid two firms after vacuum pumps they made and sold were found in a North Korean nuclear facility.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7449824.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea - Page 31

N Korea demolishes reactor tower

N Korea destroys its Yongbyon cooling tower in a symbolic gesture, a day after releasing details of its nuclear programme.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7476755.stm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 31

N Korea 'stops nuclear disabling'

North Korea says it has stopped disabling its nuclear plants because it has not yet been removed from a US terrorism list.
Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,