USA vs North Korea - Page 34 of 101

This is a little something to keep people - Page 34 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Sep, 2008 - 4:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
12th Sep, 2008 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 34

Any news on the status of the king, I mean Kim or will this story die another few months again until its time for a parade and someone says, "Hey, where's Kim, we haven't seen him in awhile eh?"

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2008 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Lastest news has Kim having suffered from a stroke. He is at least partially paralyzed, but the extent is not widely known. However, with a stroke, there was probably brain damage and his ability to speak has probably been compromised. Chinese doctors have tended to him and performed the surgery.

The Chinese and US governments are actually in discussions about what to do in the event that N.Korea becomes totally unhinged. Now that is a very interesting event in and of itself! To me, that means that Kim is likely not going to be in any capacity to lead the nation anytime soon or likely forever, since the Chinese are the ones that did the operation on him.

Source 7

It is actually cool to see the Chinese and the US working together on something.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

12th Sep, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

This seems awfully similar to how the Castro deal was handled when he was sick. It must be something unique among dictators to keep the population guessing. Maybe the Chinese is hoping to 'buy' their influence into the country, they are after all booming enough to do so now.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Sep, 2008 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Korea North USA

A bit like that media wise, but I have to give credit that Castro had his backup ready to do the job. He had a speech for television ready and told the Cubans exactly who was in charge (his brother Raul) and that he was going in for surgery and that he would be back.

Kim seems to have thought this day was really far in coming.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

19th Sep, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

CNN has just announced that they are restarting nuclear facilities again. What happened, all the donations run out?

19th Sep, 2008 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

laugh.gif...

I wouldnt say that they ran out. I would more likely say that N.Korea got enough of what it was looking for and now it is business as usual in the Hermit Kingdom. They did get extra rice, food and I believe fuel from a few countries. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, they got PAID! OH yeah, they got the millions of dollars that were held up as it appeared that they were in the drug running business. I do believe the boat was returned to N.Korea and their assets were released.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2008 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 34

Now the cycle will continue. Notice they come out with these stunts every time there is something major like the US economy crumbling. last time was the Iraq invasion. Should there be a next time? I say let them build the plant and then do a night mission and bomb it.

19th Sep, 2008 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 34

This is a little something to keep people from worrying about where the Dear Leader is all time while they figure out what they are going to do.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,