USA vs North Korea - Page 37 of 101

N Korea issues warning to Seoul The North - Page 37 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jan, 2009 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
11th Nov, 2008 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 37

Folks, when China engages the US in discussions about a Kim-less N.Korea after their surgeons operated on him, he is either dead, deposed or incapacitated to the point he isn't going to return. The only question is if the "royal" family will continue or does the leader role go off to some military member.

His failure to plan for this really botched it up. Castro at least had a plan and a person ready for the job. Maybe it is a ritual that Kim Jong Il, himself, started. When his father died...he was not seen by the media for over 3 months. Ahhh...the delights of the Hermit Kingdom.

Maybe with him out of the picture, their could be reunification of Korea. I know all of S.Korea wants it even if it would set the country back quite a bit economically. I expect even worse than when East and West Germany got back together again.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

North Korea to close land border

North Korea tells South Korea to halt traffic across the land border from 1 December due to "confrontation".
Ref. Source 2

13th Nov, 2008 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Is this a case of... "You no fool by doctored photo, so you no come to our land" kind of situation. Maybe they are fixing themselves for a drastic change, maybe they're just getting edgy. Vincenzo you probably have a better perspective on this than us, what will we see happen from this latest state of affairs?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Nov, 2008 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Page 37 Korea North USA

My opinion...

Winter is coming and as stated there is a new government in S.Korea that is not bending over backwards to make the "Dear Leader" happy. SO They are looking for some heating oil to get through the winter and need to pull some strings to get it and the food (rice and meat) that S.Korea had routinely been sending them each year under President Roh. We are talking about cutting off one phone...no real big deal...but it is a media type thing that shocks people. The thing that will tell me if this is just more ransom for food type thing is if the N.Koreans are allowed to work in the industrial park in Kaesung. They would have to cross the border to do it...so if they agree that is ok...I am pretty sure they are just trying to do something to get some food and heating oil for the winter. The Red Cross has said that the food situation in N.Korea is very bad and that there will be a lot of starved people this winter due to the exceptional leadership of N.Korea.

One other thing I have thought about is that N.Korea has actually called back some of their overseas ambassadors. I would be very interested to know if Kim Jong Il's brother was recalled back to the country. So far, I can find nothing out about that, but his brother has been out of the country as far back as when their father picked Kim Jong Il as the successor. Could he be the future leader? He definitely would be seasoned enough...

I was just listening to Taiwanese Radio on the way home from work. Apparently, the Chinese have sent troops to secure the border it shares with N.Korea. They seem to worry about a mass exodus from N.Korea if the "Dear Leader" dies and the country falls into chaos. The more I hear about China's concern the more certain I am that we have seen the last of Kim Jong Il in any sort of capacity as leader.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 13th Nov, 2008 - 2:19pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

N Korea restricts border controls

North Korea begins enforcing stricter border controls with South Korea, due to what it calls "relentless confrontation".
Ref. Source 1

12th Dec, 2008 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

Well, now we have a french doctor that says he has actually visited Kim Jong Il. He confirms that Kim did have a stroke, but that he did not have any surgery and appears to be returning to health.

Source 7

It does fit with the no announcement of anyone taking over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 37

N Korea leader 'visits library'

North Korea releases more undated photos of leader Kim Jong-il as speculation continues about his health.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2009 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 37

N Korea issues warning to Seoul

The North Korean military warns South Korea that its "confrontational" policies may force it to retaliate.
Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,