USA vs North Korea - Page 38 of 101

This is not due to hostile intent. It is a - Page 38 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2009 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea - Page 38

North Korea plutonium 'weaponised'

North Korean has "weaponised" enough of its stock of plutonium to make up to five nuclear bombs, a US arms expert has said.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

This is in regard to the question about North Korea. The following item is about the "Korean War," of 1950 to 1953. I ran across it by a Google search, one day.

Source 5

Reconcile Edited: Jerry Baker on 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:14am

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I believe that North Korea is just wanting to have the war break out again so that its land can once again be ravaged by the bombs that destroy its cities and the blood of its countrymen. I think their so called leader is hoping that afterwards they get more aid. Either that or he is going to set off a thermonuclear war.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 38 Korea North USA

I'm very disappointed, to see that your comment shows no evidence that you read, or understood, the source that I gave.

23rd Jan, 2009 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Jerry Baker:

Before I respond regarding the source you supplied, what is it you wanted us to get from reading the article? I read it and it supplied me with no new insight. I knew there were serious discussions regarding the use of nukes. I knew that we had air superiority and tried to use it to our fullest. I know we would have totally taken the north had the Chinese not come for a visit, so what is is that I am supposed to take that makes the government of N.Korea today one that does not continually throw the threat of nuclear technology and finally nuclear weapons for food, aid and other technology? He has done this since the 80's, so if he was of his word...I feel confident in saying I am confused by how he has a nuke now because he gave up his programs in agreements dating back to the early 80's. So please, elaborate on what it is that you want me to get from that source.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

28th Jan, 2009 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

For this poll I chose "Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea". I'm tired of seeing the US having to do all the dirty work for every country. It's about time we start looking after our own people and leave the rest of the world be.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea - Page 38

North Korea tears up agreements

North Korea says it is scrapping all military and political deals with the South over its "hostile intent", as ties worsen. Ref. Source 4

3rd Feb, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 38

This is not due to hostile intent. It is a direct attack on S. Korea's recent change in Presidents. President Roh's Sunshine Policy basically caved into anything that Kim Jong Il wanted and the North was rewarded yearly with food and aid. Since the change in Presidents for S. Korea, N. Korea has received very little in aid and they like the free stuff as we know. So this is a petulant act of a spoiled brat that was catered to for the past 6 years. President Lee has reversed the over generous application of the Sunshine Policy that President Roh used and Kim Jong Il is calling this a provacation of war...

Source 4

The Sunshine Policy is a good policy as long as there are two participants. In this case, there is only one and the other is a benefactor.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,