USA vs North Korea - Page 47 of 101

I read where the North Koreans actually fired - Page 47 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jul, 2009 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea - Page 47

North Korea: "Sanity" at the Brink
By Michael Parenti

The Pyongyang leadership seems to know something about US global policy that our own policymakers and pundits have overlooked. In a word, the United States has never attacked or invaded any nation that has a nuclear arsenal. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2009 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Name: William

Comments: This discussion seems to be all about the military points, in my opinion the South would be able to handle the north entirely on there own. (as long as no nukes are thrown around). My concerns about N. Korea aren't about its warmongering, its about the poor North Koreans living in such an oppressive state. The US actually sends food to them, and all they are told by their leaders is the west (USA) is a tyrant/evil regime. It would not surprise me to find out the people do not know they are fed by the US. If I was in any position of power my main thought would be to get information into N Korea about the REALITY of the world. Leaflet drops, sending in small radios that can pick up western broadcasts, and care parcels with goods in them that would show the people what they are missing out on. I do not understand how the west hasn't sent in a team to take out these tyrannical leaders. I know its illegal, but when has that bothered the west before when it benefited them.

27th Jun, 2009 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Kim Jong-Il has promised to "flood the skies" of America with nuclear missiles, according to a video on Fox News. Something about the US inviting Iranian leaders to our July 4th celebration but not North Korean ambassadors, but I can't find any of this in print or on the 'net. But there is this:

The new U.N. Security Council resolution requires member states to seek permission to inspect suspicious cargo. North Korea has said it would consider interception a declaration of war and on Wednesday accused the U.S. Of seeking to provoke another Korean War.

"If the U.S. Imperialists start another war, the army and people of Korea will ... Wipe out the aggressors on the globe once and for all," the official Korean Central News Agency said.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

2nd Jul, 2009 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 47 Korea North USA

North Korea has fired off four short range missiles and people are beginning to wonder if all of this is the pre-show to the big finale.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

North Korea missile tests defy UN

North Korea test-fires six short-range missiles in an apparent act of defiance on 4 July, American Independence Day. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2009 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

Name: Vaughn

Comments: The country of N. Korea feels like they're in a slight dilemma. I don't really take them seriously however I don't deny their power as a military nation. I do feel, like someone stated before, that the south can deal with any problem they have with the north unless nuclear weapons are involved. A U.S. Air strike wouldn't do much damage, if any because many of their sources are underground. Therefore we would have to do a foot invasion which is something we have regretted before. Extensive thought and negotiations need to take place before anyone makes any decisions for the outcome. Hopefully the president and the political people of our country choose the correct allies for the current situation and negotiate properly

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2009 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 47

Anyone want to bet on when Kim Jong Il's assult on the Sea of Japan will end?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

5th Jul, 2009 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 47

I read where the North Koreans actually fired off a total of seven missiles over the weekend.

Vincenzo, care to elaborate on the "how"?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,