USA vs North Korea - Page 13 of 101

QUOTE (Belfastbloke)Does anyone know for sure - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Oct, 2006 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2006 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea - Page 13

NORTH KOREAN NUCLEAR TEST WOULD BE A THREAT: JAPAN

A nuclear test by North Korea would pose a "grave threat" to Japan and the rest of Northeast Asia, a top government spokesman said Friday, amid reports Japan is boosting surveillance of the reclusive communist nation.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...korea-nuke.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2006 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

NORTH KOREA SAYS IT WILL CONDUCT NUCLEAR TEST

North Korea said Tuesday that it will conduct a nuclear test as part of measures to bolster its self-defence amid what it calls increasing U.S. hostility toward the communist regime.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...lear-korea.html

9th Oct, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Oh my goodness, I can't believe they actually went ahead and did it! What does this mean now?

QUOTE (CNN Breaking News)
A South Korean government official says North Korea appears to have conducted a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reports.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2006 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Korea North USA

Breaking News

President Bush says the United States is working to confirm North KoreaÂ's claim it has conducted a nuclear test and the United States "condemns this provocative act."
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

You know, I've always believed that the task of a government is to protect its inhabitants.
Now we have a bully on the one hand who wants to rule the world much in the same way the British, French, Spaniards and other European countries did about 200 years ago.

On the other hand you have a leader of a poverty strioken country, where famine is fastly becoming a yearly occurrance.

A dutch saying says that; "where there is a fight, you will find two instigators!"
I guess in this case it is true.
Both sides should take a long hard look at themselves and start doing things that are good for their citizens! ! !

SCR

9th Oct, 2006 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

It means all bets are off on nuclear power. It means any little two-bit starving country can sell a bomb to a terrorist. It means because of our open borders I don't feel even reasonably safe in what was the most powerful country in the world. It means my leaders are more concerned with what somebody might say than they are with protecting the citizens of my country. And guess what. If they can take us, they can take you, wherever you live.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 102 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2006 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 13

A saying springs to mine here; just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you

Dialogue is the key, as in every other situation. Whether that happens or not due to intransigence on both sides of the argument, remains to be seen
Does anyone know for sure if NK have the capability to deliver long-range missiles?

Somehow, I doubt it when there are God knows how many people starving in the country.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

9th Oct, 2006 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

QUOTE (Belfastbloke)
Does anyone know for sure if NK have the capability to deliver long-range missiles?

They do not necessarily need long range. Their missiles have been hitting blank targets in the Japanese ocean as well as flying over Japan. They also claim to have 10,000, yes that is 10,000 artillery rockets pointed at South Korea. Keep in mind that desperate men have nothing to lose. The big worry here is that this may cause an arms race. China for one will not want that as they like to know they are the only bullies in the region (save for India).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,