Can A Spirit Kill Someone?

Can Spirit Kill Someone - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Name: Jake

Comments: Is it possible that a spirit or ghost or something unseen can kill someone without actually using an object?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Someone Kill Spirit Can

We can never be sure, however people can die from shock and fright.

So I suppose if someone really believed they were being haunted or attacked by a spirit or ghost then they could die but it would be deemed natural causes.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can A Spirit Kill Someone? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

As far as I have experienced a spirit can not in any way harm or effect you. It is my belief that a spirit can scare you and you in turn harm yourself by trying to get clear of the perceived danger.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Someone Kill Spirit Can

KN, have you seen or had contact with a ghost or spirit?

In the past I have had some spooky happenings go on and heard bumping from rooms where nobody is in, but I have never actually seen one.

I remain sceptical.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Someone Kill Spirit Can

My family members say that they have seen some ghosts. I how ever have never seen one to this day. I even go to places where people say they have seen a spirit but I have yet to see the spirit. I have never heard of a spirit that has physically hurt someone.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Same here, I think it is generally agreed within the spiritualist world that ghosts won't and do not want to harm anyone.

Only in the movies is it different.

However, if I was to ever see one I think I would still be rather scared.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can Spirit Kill Someone

Well a person who can tell you more about this type of stuff is Harkon. I do know when he will be on again. I do know he is more in tune to the spirits than I am. IF I ever see one I know I would be fascinated and try to communicate with them.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can Spirit Kill Someone Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Ok, I suppose I would be fascinated to, depending if I knew the spirit when they were alive or if it was just a random spirit that has been dead for centuries.
It's hard to judge exactly how one would react but probably fright is a front runner.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can A Spirit Kill Someone?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,