Can A Spirit Kill Someone? - Page 2 of 2

Spirits have power over material mater when - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th Oct, 2009 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Can A Spirit Kill Someone? - Page 2

If such things exist, I do not believe "spirits" would be able to inflict injury, especially mortal, unless, as noted, it triggered a particular fatal physiological response such as a stroke/heart attack, etc.

I think it would be good also for people who claim to have seen "ghosts" (some of my family and friends included) to realize there are a great many interpretations of what such things are, some say there are "residual hauntings" which are basically "replays" of past actions by someone, and aren't interactive, just recordings or shells, which are never considered to be in any way harmful or even affective.

Also, if most experiences occur when asleep, or waking up or going to sleep, you should definitely do some research into sleep paralysis and hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations, fairly uncommon but perfectly natural recognized phenomena which are likely responsible for a large majority of strange experiences and sightings. I'm a moderator on probably the biggest paranormal site on the net and you would be astounded at the sheer number of reports with "I was just going to sleep" or "I had just laid down" or "I woke up and saw", and correspond to diagnoses of either sleep paralysis or a sleep related hallucination - so anything between 15 minutes of anything related to you being asleep (even if you think you're not or haven't been) is suspect.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Can A Spirit Kill Someone?
A Friend

Someone Kill Spirit Can

That is some interesting information there Jpatt. Thanks for sharing it with us. I guess the fact that I have not seen any spirits is what makes me believe that they can do harm to me what so ever.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can A Spirit Kill Someone? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

There are very few spirits that can physically harm someone.
There are some that can lead you to harm yourself.
For example there are water sprites that can mesmerize you enough to lead you to drown yourself.
There are also beings that feed on human energy.
These can harm you psychologically, they prey on fear and emotion.
Some believe in omens of death that can harm the victim or bring about events that would curse or destroy all their worldly possessions.
Some believe in possession that can lead to harm and death.
But as I said the greatest enemy is fear, this energy is what powers a qui-gie board, it is a sub-conscious fuel for the dark side of the human psych.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Someone Kill Spirit Can

Thanks for your input on this Harkon I know your better versed in the spirit world than I am. Yes I believe the greatest fear that one can have is fear itself. I do not fear things so that is a good reason why a qui-gie board can not work around me or a Ouija board does not work.

Yes I know there are some that can cause harm but only if you allow them to do it.

29th Oct, 2009 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Someone Kill Spirit Can

Ouija are sort of my specialty on the other place but I guess that really isn't pertinent to the topic at hand. I wish anyone who believes they are having trouble with spirits the best, however, whatever that means to them.

13th Feb, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

This is a tough question, on one hand I have always thought the rule was a spirit could not harm you unless you allowed it to. However the more I think about it, it does seem possible. Then again I think if you did not allow that spirit to convince you it could kill you I don't think it could if you had God on your side. It is hard for me to say one way or the other.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Can Spirit Kill Someone - Page 2

Spirits have power over material mater when enraged or emotionally connected to a situation. Those in the material world don't have much control over spirits except where they might have a gift. Anyway, what I'm saying is if you encounter a spirit in the state of great emotion he can attack you, throw things at you or setup the means for the kill. I believe spirits do this with reason though not for pleasure.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can A Spirit Kill Someone?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,