School Bus Driver Disciplined Over Mormon Songs - Page 4 of 4

I wonder if this poor driver ended up losing - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th Jun, 2010 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

School Bus Driver Disciplined Over Mormon Songs
A Friend

School Bus Driver Disciplined Over Mormon Songs - Page 4

I think it would be more safe to assume that the song included Jesus, God, prophets, references to the Book of Mormon and/or the Holy Ghost, etc. That's why the student was uncomfortable, not because they were singing a silly song like "Popcorn Popping". But it serves your position well to use such an innocuous and religiously-ambiguous song like "Popcorn Popping" to make the situation seem a lot less inappropriate than it really probably was.

And why are you telling us what page the song "Popcorn Popping" is on. I don't see the relevance.

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2009 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Songs Mormon Disciplined Driver Bus School

I"m sorry paratrooper, I thought you didn't know the song "Popcorn popping". While most everyone is coming from the aspect of singing religious songs, I"m coming from the aspect of being left out of not knowing the songs being sung, or the body actions that goes with them, such as "Book of Mormon stories". Now of course the bus driver should not have got the kids to sing ANY religious songs, for an example there is a Christian song, I think is called "God is an awesome God", I, not knowing that song would feel left out if everyone else on the bus was singing that song, especially if there was body actions, that I could not fake by just moving my mouth around.

12th Jun, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

School Bus Driver Disciplined Over Mormon Songs Studies Doctrine Mormon

I wonder if this poor driver ended up losing his job over this incident? Society pressure sometimes is so strong that there is no other alternative.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: School Bus Driver Disciplined Over Mormon Songs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,