Coffin Capsize Upsets Family

Coffin Capsize Upsets Family - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 28th Oct, 2009 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coffin capsize upsets family

Newly widowed Hamilton woman Zandra Thompson and her family endured a funeral nightmare this week, as her husband literally turned over in his grave before his burial was complete. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Family Upsets Capsize Coffin

They could hear the body as it thumped to the lid. I would be a little bit upset too if that was a member of my family.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Coffin Capsize Upsets Family Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I have heard of bodies moving quite radically after death, usually in a mortuary not a grave. There used to be a curious addition to coffins in times gone - a bell that could be operated from the inside. This was in case someone was about to be buried after only being petrified by illness and not actually dead. A creepy thought.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Family Upsets Capsize Coffin

Yes I have heard of things like scratch marks in the lid of the coffin or other abnormalities. I think this case if different in the fact that they dropped the casket and it over turned causing the thump of the body hitting the lid while the widow and family was there to hear it.

> TOPIC: Coffin Capsize Upsets Family

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,