Mormon Confession

Mormon Confession - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Oct, 2009 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Confessions
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Confession

Mormon Confession

Do you have something to confess as a Latter-Day Saint that you will like to get off your chest?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2009 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Confession Mormon

Yes.

Maybe is a shocker for some but I believe I have received revelation to live in Plural Marriage, I won't disclose the details. My husband isn't a member and is planning to seek a divorce. I feel I am the only one in the world struggling with such predicament.

3rd Oct, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Confession Studies Doctrine Mormon

You do realize that such statements can lead you to a disciplinary council and possibly excommunication from the Church? When you say you got 'revelation' what do you mean? Are you a Member of the LDS Church or another movement?

3rd Oct, 2009 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Confession Mormon

Yes jb, I'm aware of the ramifications and yes, I'm a member of the lds church. What I mean by revelation? Well I can say I believe I was asked by Father to live this higher law and I'm struggling terribly to make sense of all this. I joined this site with the hope to see if others can provide some guidance. I need help.

3rd Oct, 2009 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Confession Mormon

You won't find much about Plural Marriage in the public Boards, we reserve that Discussion for the Mature section, but I appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts.

4th Oct, 2009 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Confession

Woah you should think carefully what you wanna do you know what am I saying? You're losing your marriage and possible your church membership 'cause you think you received a revelation? How do ya even know comes from G-d?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Confession
A Friend

Mormon Confession

Hey Liahona, I very much understand what you mean. But JB is right, this is not the right topic for the public forum. I have studied that topic a lot myself, and received many important answers as well, though of course I know I don't know everything. I'd love to help...

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: All Discussion is Public, do not ask Members to contact you by Email or other methods. See Constructive Posting Policy

5th Oct, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Confession Mormon Doctrine Studies

Liahona, I looked over some of your messages before respondin. Maybe you are going through some rough times but living in a polygamous relationship is not the answer. If you can't work things out with your husband because of abuse or whatever then look forward to meeting someone else who can treat you the way you should be treated after you get the divorce. My disclaimer: have you met with your bishop about this, what about marriage counselor?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mormon Confession

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,