Paratrooper Introduction - Page 2 of 2

User incapable of following Community Rules - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 4:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Paratrooper Introduction - Page 2

I believe Joseph gave you a note above about how gaining access to the LDS Mature area works. Additionally, in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board at the top central menu it gives a link to the Requirements. You may wish to review that linked Thread if gaining Mature LDS Status is your desire.

Additionally, this is where you ask any questions you have about the Community and update and / or share more about yourself if you wish to become integrated into the Community. You may for instance want to address questions asked of you above or politely decline if you do not wish to share.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2009 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Paratrooper Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Paratrooper

international QUOTE (rpgpundit @ 26-Oct 09, 3:31 PM)
Welcome to the site are you in active duty, seen any action?

Yes, rpgpundit, I served in Iraq for one year and in Afghanistan for fifteen months as an airborne combat medic with the 4/73rd Cavalry of the 82nd Airborne Division. I was active for four and a half years and was stop-lossed for six months. I am now drilling with a reserve unit in Washington.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Paratrooper Introduction
A Friend

Paratrooper Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Glad to hear from another military member. I hope that you have a good wedding. Put some of your military knowledge in our military area.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Paratrooper

Your last post (Contention Vs. Discussion: What Is The Difference?) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:
6. You are posting to content / information / images that are not in keeping with the standards of this Community.

Discussion is to be had without directly attacking Members. Please review "The Art of Discussion".

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Paratrooper

User incapable of following Community Rules or Policies.

* Deleted *

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Paratrooper Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,