Godaddy Back Ordering Service Reviewed

Godaddy Ordering Service Reviewed - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Oct, 2009 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Back Order - Backorder
18th Oct, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy Back Ordering Service Reviewed

Godaddy Back ordering Service Reviewed

Twice I have signed up with Godaddy's Back ordering Service and yet I have lost the domain twice. Although they do not charge you as much as other capture domain services they do not do a good job of getting the domain you want either. What is more is once you pay for the service you do not get a refund. In other words if you do not get the domain you wanted you are still stuck with the bill. You can however choose to acquire another domain. Out of three attempts I have only been able to secure one domain through Godaddy Backordering Service.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2009 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Service Ordering Godaddy

They're only good if no one wants the domain and then what sense does that make since you can just register the domain yourself when it becomes public. Better to deal with a serious domain backordering service that allows you to bid on the domain.

> TOPIC: Godaddy Back Ordering Service Reviewed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,