The Morning After - Wrong? - Page 3 of 3

Mail-Order Abortions? Plan B Drug Now Available - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 21st May, 2014 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  The Morning After,Wrong Plan B
30th Jun, 2013 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

The Morning After - Wrong? - Page 3

I see that either way you believe that fertilized or unfertilized that I would rather let others be able to abort, especially at the early stages of pregnancy. It seems too often these days you see on the news that another mother has murdered her child or ditched it in a toilet or dumpster. I would rather those too weak to take care of a child not have one at all. I know there is adoption but it seems that can be harder to do after forming an emotional attachment to the child after birth. I being one who cannot have children wish that those who make the decision to have sex take it responsibly. But there's always those out there that listen or care for no one.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2014 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wrong - Morning The

Walgreens Fires Pharmacist for Refusing to Dispense Plan B Morning After Pill

Yesterday, the Thomas More Society filed a federal lawsuit in the Middle District of Tennessee on behalf of Pharmacist Dr. Philip Hall against the Walgreen Company.

The complaint alleges that, in August 2013, Walgreens wrongfully fired Hall, who had been employed for six years as a pharmacist at Walgreens" store in Jamestown, Tennessee, in violation of his constitutionally and statutorily protected rights to freedom of religion. Ref. Source 3

17th Feb, 2014 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

The Morning After - Wrong? Beliefs Religious General

Life inside the womb is precious to Jehovah, God even takes notice of the embryo, (Psalms139:16 NWT)
Life starts at conception so abortive birth control is against his will.
Morning after pill = abortive Birth control.

Post Date: 17th May, 2014 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Wrong - Morning The

Children's Hospital Colorado Giving Plan B Drug to 12-Year-Olds Without Parental Consent

When the Obama administration pushed for over the counter sales of the Plan B drug, which may cause an abortion in some circumstances, pro-life advocates feared this kind of thing would happen. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 21st May, 2014 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Wrong - Morning The

Mail-Order Abortions? Plan B Drug Now Available for Sale at Amazon

The Plan B drug is now available for sale at Amazon.com. The drug, which may cause a very early-term abortion in some cases if conception has already occurred, is listed as in-stock and is being sold for a price of $16.90 plus about five dollars in shipping costs.

The information provided by Pharmacy Consultants, which is selling the drug, says: Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Morning After - Wrong?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,