Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible - Page 4 of 7

QUOTE They choose violence, they LIKE violence, - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Apr, 2003 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible Related Information to Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible
3rd Apr, 2003 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible - Page 4

Yet these violent crimes are committed everyday. Yes, you cannot really stop them from getting them illegally.

It all has to do with how corrupt the government is, after all, where do you think they get the illegal guns from? Bribery, blackmail, etc... if any government truly wants to stamp out crime they can do it!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible
A Friend

Responsible Maker Gun Shooter Not

Like I said, the world is getting crazier by the day. Do you know that common criminals (robbers of banks and jewelery shops) here in Malaysia now carry M-16 or AK47s? you look at it.

Would you believe I have one of each?
Care to try and rob my home or place of business?

3rd Apr, 2003 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible History & Civil Business Politics

Would you believe I have one of each?

Why is that not surprising to me.

Care to try and rob my home or place of business?

Well based on this thread (guns cannot shoot for themselves) that will depend on if you are at home or not.

Rather off topic, but...
By the way, what do you do or did for a living Stranger? Hope it was not bounty hunting. smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Responsible Maker Gun Shooter Not

JB, it has nothing to do with corrupt govt in this case. Guns, among many other things are being smuggled across the boundaries. Quite impossible to stop them all unless the country is ruled under martial law. The immigration officers are even more lowly paid and lesser armed than the police. I believe they do try their best, although that's not to say there are no corrupt officers around.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Responsible Maker Gun Shooter Not

JB,
Bounty hunting?
That depends on what you call "bounty".
user posted image
Would you believe I am a librarian?
No?
Well, would you believe I am a priest? I do last rites very well.
user posted image

4th Apr, 2003 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

JB, it has nothing to do with corrupt govt in this case. Guns, among many other things are being smuggled across the boundaries.

Well that is just my point. Governments are very 'aware' of these things, but do nothing about it.

Quite impossible to stop them all unless the country is ruled under martial law. The immigration officers are even more lowly paid and lesser armed than the police. I believe they do try their best, although that's not to say there are no corrupt officers around.

My point again. Who do the underpaid immigration officers work for? The government, which knowing this does nothing to stop it, they keep them on the same low salary, almost as an incentive to do crime. Also, keep in remembrance that it only takes one container with weapons to get by the country's borders and you have hundreds of criminals from it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not Shooter Gun Maker Responsible - Page 4

Yet these violent crimes are committed everyday.

Which hearkens back to a point I made in another thread, and reinforces it.

Violent people will be violent no matter what you do, how much you try to reason with them, no matter how much you try to rehabilitate them.

They choose violence, they LIKE violence, and nothing but a bullet between the eyes will make them refrain from inflicting violence on others.

End of sermon.
[IMG]https://members.iinet.net.au/~vroncol/Smiley_gifs/soapbox.gif[/IMG]

Rather off topic, but...
Thanks for the tip

4th Apr, 2003 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Not Shooter Gun Maker Responsible Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

They choose violence, they LIKE violence, and nothing but a bullet between the eyes will make them refrain from inflicting violence on others.

spock.gif Such a peacemaker (Yes, I know there is also a gun with the same name).

Rather off topic, but...
Where are you getting those cool smiles from?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,