Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible - Page 5 of 7

QUOTE Are those laser guns? I can't - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Apr, 2003 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible Related Information to Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible
A Friend

Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible - Page 5

Such a peacemaker (Yes, I know there is also a gun with the same name).

Rather off topic, but...
Where are you getting those cool smiles from?

That's me. A devout pacifist.
My son gave me a button with the peace symbol on it.
It says "Peace Through Superior Firepower".
Rather off topic, but...
Morgana's Smilies. You know e_Morgana on Sci-Fi and Forum Avatars? She has a site. I'll see if I can make you a link. I'm not real bright about this computer stuff. If it's not semi-automatic, chamber-fed, I get lost

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2003 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Responsible Maker Gun Shooter Not

It says "Peace Through Superior Firepower".

Oh brothers. You have produced copies of you I see... I suppose they are in the sam mode as you too? (If it causes trouble shoot it)

I wonder, is Pres. Bush asked to keep a gun on his person or does he totally rely on the secret service? By the way, the secret service is usually just armed wih pistols, not so?

Rather off topic, but...
I know e-morgan, I am on her site and she also joined here, but does not post much.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible History & Civil Business Politics

Oh brothers. You have produced copies of you I see... I suppose they are in the sam mode as you too? (If it causes trouble shoot it)

I never said any such thing!
I said if it MOVES, shoot it.

I wonder, is Pres. Bush asked to keep a gun on his person or does he totally rely on the secret service?

I doubt they ask him to carry, but he's from Texas, so he probably does whether they like it or not.

By the way, the secret service is usually just armed wih pistols, not so?

Lord no! Those guys carry plenty of firepower.

4th Apr, 2003 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Responsible Maker Gun Shooter Not

[quote]Lord no! Those guys carry plenty of firepower.
[/quote]
Are those laser guns? I can't imagine wht they would keep under those suits unless it is a grenade.

Sometimes I wonder if guns take away the real honor in combat. The days of old allowed men to show their skill, but now you are 100 yards off and the person does not even know how they died. I think this is the biggest fear in people who are anti guns - it makes weaklings very powerful.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2003 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Responsible Maker Gun Shooter Not

Stranger, by that statement would you consider yourself a little on the violent side? Especially since you have AK47s and M16 on your coffee table (maybe) and would take the puppy out right between the eyes for 'hiding' your shoe?

5th Apr, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Stranger, by that statement would you consider yourself a little on the violent side?  Especially since you have AK47s and M16 on your coffee table (maybe) and would take the puppy out right between the eyes for 'hiding' your shoe?

Fireduck - Stranger says he's a pacifist I told him already that the dog didn't think the same thing....but....smile.gif

The other day I was thinking that I never hold a real gun in my hands before and if I would knew how to use it in case of danger... I think it should be important for me to learn how to use one in case I need to defend myself. But at the same time I don't have a gun and don't plan to get one, so should I still have to learn how to use one?.

Rather off topic, but...
I was watching some Pres. Bush pictures and also in the TV. Since this guy assumed as the President of the United States he's looking older and older every day, did you all notice that? his hair is more gray than ever and he has so many wrinkles. He's not looking good at all. Too much pressure and stress.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2003 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Not Shooter Gun Maker Responsible - Page 5

I think it is good to learn, you can never know one day you may have to protect yourself and that is the only thing handy. Also, it gives you a feel to know what is like, just in case one is pointed at you. I have only used rifles and shotguns, not sure what a pistol would feel like. I also was really good at archery, have not picked up a bow in years and years.

Rather off topic, but...
Yes, I think everyone has noticed. The same thing happened to Clinton. The world is far more complicated now that it was in the olden days and I think technology does not help because you can know how many times an enemy flushes a toilet and it keeps you on edge. One thing I will give Bush - I would use him against my current PM.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2003 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not Shooter Gun Maker Responsible Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Are those laser guns? I can't imagine wht they would keep under those suits unless it is a grenade.

Sometimes I wonder if guns take away the real honor in combat. The days of old allowed men to show their skill, but now you are 100 yards off and the person does not even know how they died. I think this is the biggest fear in people who are anti guns - it makes weaklings very powerful.

I wouldn't feel comfortable commenting on the specifics of what the Secret Service does.

I agree with you about the honor of combat. Perhaps that is one reason I am so enamored with the Celtic people.

Fireduck,
To be honest there is a violent side to me. For the most part, I am pretty laid-back, a cooling-it-on-the-beach, Corona sipping, watching the bikinis type of guy.

You act like your Mama taught you some manners and we'll get along just fine.

You act like a jerk, and I'll give you some free dental work. You mess with my family and I'll kill you. Now.

Does that help explain things?

Hmmm,
After having read this, I feel compelled to add a post script.
This is not an accurate picture of me on a day to day basis.
Normally I am a very quiet person. I get along with anyone who will allow me to.
I do not engage in fights, brawls or arguments. I stay at home with my family and mind my own business.
If you met me, you would never know any of the above, because we would be probably off on some philosophical discussion. I am not one of those who ride around in his pickup truck with the rifle rack in the window and baseball cap on backwards.
I'm just an ordinary dude.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Not Shooter, But Gun Maker is Responsible

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,