Steven Seagal Lawman - Page 2 of 3

Steven Seagal sued for killing puppy while - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2011 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Reality Series
26th Nov, 2009 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal Lawman - Page 2

I am not sure that the autographic demands of a criminal captured by Seagal are enough to lure me into donating an hour or half an hour of my life to Steven's judicial persuits. If the show is in the top 50 after 6 months, I will watch an episode. He still hasnt given me a refund for On Deadly Ground and Fire Down Below.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Lawman Seagal Steven

I saw the advertisements, he is way overweight I wonder if he would be able to chase the criminals or faint in the process?

3rd Dec, 2009 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal Lawman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm watching it right now. I missed the starting episode but catching the one where he teaches self defense to fellow officers. Seagal said he was one of the top ranking Akido teachers in the world. Seagal has put on a lot of weight and I could not help but notice so did all the police officers that appeared on the show! It gives the atmosphere of COPS, but of course the focus is on Steven Seagal. Still watching so will give more later, these are just first impressions.

24th Dec, 2009 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Lawman Seagal Steven

I'm watching the show right now and wondering why a multimillionaire like him would choose to be a cop? Strange.

24th Dec, 2009 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Lawman Seagal Steven

Probably because his blues and pop music attempts and his own energy drink aren't netting him enough money. I kinda doubt he's much of a millionaire anymore, but I think his intent in being a cop could be genuine, or at least he began to believe his own on-screen legend of bad boy law enforcement and crime fighter guy.

He has to do SOMETHING for a career, as I've seen his last half dozen movies and he gets worse and fatter with each one, almost now exclusively standing in the shadows, from the mid-waist up, with most shots somehow blocking any clear view of his gut or legs, and commanding a team of ACTUAL action-hero types like he used to be. I think overall he has good intent, potentially even altruistic, though I don't think he relies heavily on that.

Seagal: Here, this is the first lesson of aikido... *eats Snickers bar*

Trainee (to another): That... That's not aikido. Does this make any sense to you?

Other Trainee: Hey man, it's Steven Seagal, who are we to question his methods?

But I still can't help but like the guy, and even though it is being filmed and continuing to keep his visibility and acting visible in the public and media, his cop idea could be helpful, assuming he can teach them more than the upper body part of aikido. It's definitely an interesting concept of a celebrity being an actual police officer and training others - sort of like a real-life T.J. Hooker, with about the same level of acting ability.

28th Jan, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal Lawman

Well it has started, in between his shows there is an offer for you to buy Steven Seagal memorabilia and get a 'bullet proof jacket'. That was fast! The first season isn't even over yet. Oh, and in one episode he did mention that him and Jean Claude Van Damme is no match because for him it will be like squashing an ant.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2010 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal Lawman - Page 2

Steven Seagal: Lawman - Season 2 Episode 7 - Steven Seagal is a man who can't stand to see children in harm's way. Some drug dealers don't share his compassion for children. When Seagal and his team join two separate drug busts, they are shocked to discover that drug dealers like to keep their stashes close by their kids. So when Seagal is asked to be the Grand Marshal of a Mardi Gras parade, he decides to invite children close to his heart to join him to give them an experience they won't soon forget.

Steven Seagal Lawman
Steven Seagal Lawman (Hover)

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2011 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Steven Seagal Lawman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Steven Seagal sued for killing puppy while shooting reality show
Arizona Related News

Actor Steven Seagal has been sued for 25,000 dollars after he allegedly killed an Arizona man's puppy and roosters while shooting his reality show.
Source: Arizona News

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Steven Seagal Lawman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,