Too Many Spirits

Too Spirits - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 11th Nov, 2009 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

I will believe that one is in me, but not more...
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2005 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Too Many Spirits

Costly Exorcism

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German woman lost more than 5,000 euros ($6,000) after a would-be soothsayer convinced her she was possessed by evil spirits and prescribed an expensive exorcism as a remedy, authorities said Wednesday. Police in the central town of Northeim said the 44-year-old was told she was possessed by a young woman who read her palm at a Christmas market.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051214/od_nm/...any_exorcism_dc

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2005 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Spirits Too

Aside from this just being sad that someone would try to trick someone out of this much money, and that they think they can possibly drain them for even more... Is this really a problem that people in different countries have to face? Being possessed that is. It is not a problem that I ever hear about in real life.

3rd Nov, 2009 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Too Many Spirits Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I remember Brigham Young saying that he was looking down upon the street and he could see spirits around people, 2 or 3 around the 'gentles' while members had a hundred or more. They were trying to influence those people in evil ways.
It is something that happened to a close relative and a friend, as both were drifting away from the church and into a little drinking and bars, etc. They each told me of their experiences and were identical. One night when just drifting off to sleep my friend said he felt 2 beings sitting on him and felt they were female. He was face down and he could hardly breathe. He felt them trying to spread his legs apart with the intent to enter his body and he wasn't going to let that happen. He struggled with all his strength and tiring remembered that he could call upon Jesus Christ to help him. Just the audible word of "Jesus" and these 2 spirits released him and departed.
From that time on, they both became very religious. Scared straight, and did not want a repeat experience in their lives again.
Another friend of mine was given the gift to "cast out devils" and has related to me multiple times he has done that very thing right here in the Salt Lake Valley, for people who were completely possessed having been carried into his home by loved ones. [..]
So I believe that in these last days "Satan is raging among men."

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: LDS Refernces should not be made outside of the LDS Board. This Thread was originally created in the Law & Order Board based on a crime. Since it is being taken into a Religious perspective it is being moved to Studies of Paranormal.

11th Nov, 2009 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Spirits Too

At first I thought this was something recent but I see now its something that happened years ago. Anyway these types that prey on the innocent give anything that is paranormal a bad name.

> TOPIC: Too Many Spirits

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,