Toddler Attack

Toddler Attack - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Nov, 2009 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2009 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Toddler Attack

Toddler-attack boy wins pay-out

A mother wins the right to compensation for her son after he was attacked with a car jack by another three-year-old boy. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Attack Toddler

What a disturbing case! I would like to know more details such as where this incident occurred and why two 3 years old were alone in a car in the first place. The attacker obviously is a victim of abuse himself. He is in the take of social services.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Nov, 2009 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Toddler Attack History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, I would like to know two young boys were left in the car too. What an odd case. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth knowing you can sue a three year old...

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Toddler Attack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,