Jungle Survival - Page 2 of 2

Of all the places I could get lost in I would - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2009 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trees, Vines, Bush and a lot of Green
17th Nov, 2007 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Jungle Survival - Page 2

QUOTE (Secruss)
Why would you build a boat in the jungle?

laugh.gif Maybe he will be trapped near the Amazon river.

I like your points, did you have military training?

One very important too is a cutlass if possible, but if not - knife. Truly, if it is an emergency situation and you do not have any tools then cut leaves everywhere you go so that people can be led to you - hopefully the right people.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2007 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Jungle Survival
A Friend

Survival Jungle

Yes, I did jungle training in Honduras and a deployment in Columbia. These are coincidently my least favorite countries.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Jungle Survival
A Friend

Jungle Survival History & Civil Business Politics

I always wanted to be put in a survival situation. Me and a few of my friends have considered loading up in a truck and just getting lost in some deep woods just to see how long it would take us to get out.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Survival
A Friend

Page 2 Survival Jungle

Of all the places I could get lost in I would not want to be lost in a jungle. I hate the heat. I probably would find a way to survive but I would not be enjoying it. I would try to find water like a creek or stream and follow it to a river. That way I can make a raft and float down to ocean and civilization,

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jungle Survival

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,