Police Driving Drunk

Police Driving Drunk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2009 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police Driving Drunk

Cop drives drunk from police bar

A senior police officer drove "grossly" drunk from a police bar, nearly collided with other cars, mounted footpaths and had to swerve to avoid hitting a pedestrian-crossing pole while heading home. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Drunk Driving Police

Discharge appeal for drunk cop who drove

A senior police officer who is to be sentenced for drink-driving and dangerous driving has applied for a discharge without conviction. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Police Driving Drunk History & Civil Business Politics

Drink-drive police get off charges

Half of all police officers caught drink-driving in the past three years have beaten the charge, raising allegations of one law for police and another for the public. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Drunk Driving Police

Drunk, unruly police punished

New Zealand Police officers have turned up to work drunk, sped unnecessarily in police cars, and while off duty have unlawfully used their police ID, and been charged with assault. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Police Driving Drunk
A Friend

Drunk Driving Police

I have to say that at many times the police officers are harder on fellow police officers who drink and drive. I know when I was in a squad car I tried to make sure my fellow MPs never left a bar drunk to get into a car.

> TOPIC: Police Driving Drunk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,