Muscular Women?

Muscular Women - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th May, 2003 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Is there a line between looking like a man and looking like a woman?
13th Apr, 2003 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?

Do you think very muscular women...

- Still maintain their feminine qualities
- Are attractive
- Make good models

Remember, this does not refer to the average athlete, but to a bodybuilder.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2003 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Women Muscular

Nah, I think it looks awful. I don't like it. sad.gif I go to the gym 5 days a week and I would like to get some muscles on my legs and arms but definetly not a bodybuilder! it doesnt lok feminine at all!

25th Apr, 2003 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

But you say you still want muscles on your legs, so at what point does a woman guage that it's just too much muscles?

25th Apr, 2003 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Women Muscular

Look at the photo below as an example. She looks woman from above neck, but everything else seems over developed.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Women Muscular

I think a woman's beauty is in her feminity, her softness, her grace and all the spice wink.gif Trying to look like a man or have manish ways is just abnormal really but you know, if it makes you happy then...

Post Date: 28th May, 2003 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women?

It's a real tricky question as you have what the individual thinks is good for them and what they wish to see themselves as ,then you have that social barrier of what a woman is 'supposed' to look like, it's one thing to be a mentally strong woman but it frowned upon to take on that look on the exterior.I personally have no problem with a woman who wishes to take on the  look.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2003 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women

I cannot help but wonder  when it reaches to this extreme if it has not crossed some sort of mental barrier. No, I am not saying they are insane, but I think they may be using the sport to cover up or maybe even expose a dormant side? I think muscles on a woman is fine, even advantageous in this modern world, but to have them bigger than the local construction worker is too much in my mind.

28th May, 2003 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women Movies Music Fashion & Sports

JB with that interpretation we can say the same thing about men. Just because a women loe muscles and want them in their bodies it doesn't mean there is something wrong with them or that they're trying to cover up something, they just like muscles like the men do!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Muscular Women?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,