Muscular Women? - Page 3 of 5

There is a difference between athletic looking - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Dec, 2008 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Is there a line between looking like a man and looking like a woman?
10th Oct, 2003 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women? - Page 3

...but to go to the extremities, you most be over compensating for something.

I dont think it has much to do with "over compensating". I think, just like any athelete, these women do whatever it takes to compete. They obviously like to look like this, or else they really would not go through the trouble.

I personally like muscle definition on women. I think the lightweight females look much better though.

In competitions they look kinda scary, but usually, when you see them in person when they arent competing, they look good. Thats because right before the competition, they do many routines to make their muscle definition stand out. On an normal day, when they arent all oiled-up and flexing, they look pretty good.

of course, too much of anything isnt good....which is why I prefer the smaller body builders rather than the overly "masculine" ones.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Women Muscular

Its not okay for a women to look like a man, but it is okay for a women do have some muscle definition and be able to be strong.  I just don't htink they should get too carried away with it.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There is nothing wrong with a women wanting to be muscular, but there is a limit! I think it is awful to see a women that is muscular like a man. I do not think it is right for us to look that way! We have different genes and chemicals for a reason, don't we?

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Page 3 Women Muscular

Women who exercise and tone thier bodies will generally look better than than your average woman but pumping iron and taking roids is a little over the top with me. Strange things happen to the female body when you start pumping male hormones into it. Just look at those Chinese swimmers at the olympics. HUGE!

15th May, 2004 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Women Muscular

Look at Jennifer Capriati lately, what happened with that girl, she is looking too muscular in my opinion, I saw a picture on the newspaper the other day I cannot believe how much muscle (particularly in arms) she has. I didn't like how it looked.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women?

Body builder type women are resembling a half man half woman to me, even if they have a pretty face. Being in shape is one thing, having long hair as your only female attribute is another.laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women - Page 3

This blonde has got to realize that she needs to leave all that stuff to the men and do some shopping, I mean to say, why would I want to split a nail trying to lift a half ton of weights?

Muscular Women?
Muscular Women? (Hover)

15th Dec, 2008 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

There is a difference between athletic looking and over-the-top muscle bound women of bodybuilding. I love athletic and strong, women, but when I look at any body building magazine, and see a woman posing, I almost want to puke. I like a woman to have an hourglass figure, not an X figure, like the woman(?) bodybuilder above this post.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Muscular Women?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,