Muscular Women? - Page 4 of 5

At the goodlife gym I go to, there are a few - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Feb, 2009 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Is there a line between looking like a man and looking like a woman?
17th Dec, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women? - Page 4

I agree with above, it looks unnatural and freakish. I do not se anything 'beautiful' in it but to each their own thing I guess.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Women Muscular

As a woman who enjoys weightlifting, I think more women should embrace this activity. You can do light weights with high reps to burn calories and strengthen/tone your muscles. Weight-bearing exercises also help to prevent osteoperosis later on in life for women. Since I have been doing weightlifting, I feel healthier and stronger, and have stopped using a cane to walk. I had a bad knee injury that was only able to be healed by strengthening the muscles that surround my knee. I haven't been walking with a cane for a year now.

For the women who weight lift to compete, I am happy for them. No one should care what they look like or give them any flak for it. If they are happy and healthy that is all that matters.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2008 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Gene

Comments: That last photo was enhanced since I know her (Tami Wooden) and I am a physique photographer who photographs a lot of muscular women. I think attitudes have definitely changed over the last ten years, but extreme muscularity for the most part is not socially acceptable.

29th Dec, 2009 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Women Muscular

It's not natrual to look like that. When you see thar kind of muscularity you usually associate it with men. Plus its not healthy cause they use a lot of drugs.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2009 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Women Muscular

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 22-Dec 08, 9:02 PM)
Name: Gene

Comments: That last photo was enhanced since I know her (Tami Wooden) and I am a physique photographer who photographs a lot of muscular women.

what do you mean by enhanced? She was made to look larger in the photo?

I am also wondering if it is possible to become as large a woman as in the photo posted, without the use of steroids.

I know there are plenty of protein / vitamin supplements available for women to take, but I don't know if it is possible for a woman to get that big without the use of steroids.

Reconcile Edited: Daria on 5th Jan, 2009 - 11:28am

5th Jan, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?

The photo looks realistic to me. I have seen Olympia classed women get big like that or even bigger especially when they are on the off season cycle. Women cannot get that big from lifting weights and taking supplements. What you are looking at is the results of years of roids (steroids). When women lift weights they tend to get more defined more than big. The testosterone levels is not large enough for significant growth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women - Page 4

I saw a woman who was really thin, not anorexic or anything like that, but because she was working out all the time she was ripped to shreds. You could see the outline of every muscle. That doesn't look good either, so you don't have to be big, just define and you look more like a man or a freak.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2009 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

At the goodlife gym I go to, there are a few really good class instructors that look like this:

Source 8

To see the strength and smoothness in these womens' movements in the classes is very inspiring. It shows me that it is possible to achieve great things in fitness as a woman.

There are also women who look like the following:

Source 5

that can be in just as good shape, but the more muscular women are able to jump higher/have more power in their stride, etc than less muscular women.

For me, those extra capabilities are worth far more than looking more feminine.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Muscular Women?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,