Muscular Women? - Page 2 of 5

[quote]I have a pretty decent muscle tone - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2003 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Is there a line between looking like a man and looking like a woman?
28th May, 2003 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women? - Page 2

LDS, but you must realize it is physiologically impossible for a woman to get like that without the use of enhanced drugs. That is because of their low testerone count (It can be natural in men but only after many years of intense training). So my point is that to become that big means really transforming bodily functions and chemistry, its not just a matter of becoming stronger, but it becomes mental too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2003 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Women Muscular

[quote author=lafemme  it's one thing to be a mentally strong woman but it frowned upon to take on that look on the exterior.

Hmm well i personally think that a persons outer looks shoudl reflect on what she is feeling inside so if on the inside she is a mentally strong masculine or not nessisarily masculine but whants to have that muscular look tehn no problem becaue if that is reflecting what is on the inside of her then cool thats what our outer aperances should be...
but thats another topic LOL

Post Date: 30th May, 2003 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Muscular women do tend to look more masculine then feminin.
As far as strnegth is concernd she should keep it natural, most women have more physical strength then men while men tend to have more outer physical strength..
If she wants to work out then fine a little bit at a time and not turn her figure into a big muscley hunk.
there are even female wrestlers out there, well they still manage to mentain there feminin looks to an extent. by keeping there big breasts that makes them look feminin to a digree....
some look more feminin then others.

30th May, 2003 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Women Muscular

[quote] As far as strnegth is concernd she should keep it natural, most women have more physical strength then men while men tend to have more outer physical strength.. [/quote]
I do not understand this statement. How do MOST women have more physical strength than men? What is a man's OUTER physical strength.

Please note that what causes muscles to grow larger in males is a higher level of testerone. Women do not have enough of it to get big muscles unless they inject steroids and enhancers. Natural muscle structure of a man is bigger than a woman automatically (speaking in terms of average).

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2003 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Women Muscular

Maybe Delcita was talking about the strength women have that has nothing to do with muscles but got it all mixed up somehow smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2003 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women?

Being tone and looking like a man are two different things. It is not normal and does not look good for a woman to have manly muscles and manly features. I agree being tone and having  minimal muscles is fine, but to go to the extremities, you most be over compensating for something.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2003 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Muscular Women?
A Friend

Muscular Women - Page 2

I don't think that a muscular woman looks very good at all.  But, I don't think a guy with that kind of muscle build looks good either.  I think that a woman is just beautiful without all those muscles.  I know that it takes alot of hard work and most definitely some kind of chemical enhancer to get them that big.  But it seems like women want to compete in all competitions that men compete in.  Of course, that's fine, but in my opinion, the body building competition could do without a buffed up woman.  That competition could be left just to the men.  I do alot of heavy lifting at my job and I have a pretty decent muscle tone in my arms.  I'm not talking like huge muscles, but I do get poked fun at for them.  ;) lol

3rd Jul, 2003 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Muscular Women Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

[quote]I have a pretty decent muscle tone in my arms.  I'm not talking like huge muscles, but I do get poked fun at for them.   lol [/quote]

Wow, cool! smile.gif  I go to the gym every day to have a bit of muscles, I guess I need to get a job like yours that do the work without paying the gym every month :smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Muscular Women?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,