Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody

Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Dec, 2009 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Nov, 2009 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

I found this quite amusing, it is just as the title says, the legitimate Muppets doing their nearly faithful rendition of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody - it is pretty surreal to see what I only remember as a young kids' show troupe of puppets (with the guest celebrity more for the older kids and adults), doing such a performance (even though the obviously inappropriate materials has been changed).

Youtube Link to Muppet Rendition of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
Source 5

Rather off topic, but...
This is music so I hope this is the right place to post this and that the link to a Youtube video is directly relevant to the topic - I could not find policy covering this particular instance, or did not understand under which policy it fell.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 28th Nov, 2009 - 2:30am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rhapsody Bohemian Muppets

I like the muppets and I think they are a kewl bunch. I liked this video and I hope they do some more. You can not go wrong with the muppets.

28th Nov, 2009 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I loved the whole video. But the joke at the end was truly classic Muppets.

6th Dec, 2009 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

The Muppets...so glad to hear and see they haven't disappeared completely. Is there anything they can't do? I found this entertaining and 'classic' muppets! Excellent! biggrin.gif

6th Dec, 2009 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Well, LDS_forever bringing a little negativity to the thread. laugh.gif I do not like this version AT ALL! I love the muppets but I find the song and video very annoying, I don't know if it is the way the sang it or what but the sound in itself is unbearable.

> TOPIC: Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,