Gwyenth Introduction - Page 2 of 2

No need to continue Discussion in a deleted - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Dec, 2009 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Gwyenth Introduction
A Friend

Gwyenth Introduction - Page 2

Thanks for the welcomes KNtoran & jpatt! I am going to give your campaign a try. I looked at your character creation page (awesome) and am in process of trying to create a character smile.gif. I am looking forward to learning in your group play!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Gwyenth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gwyenth

Well it is fun to have another woman join us. A good mixed group makes it very fun. Welcome to the world of AD&D.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2009 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Gwyenth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

8. You cannot Post a message with just a quote or off topic message or just to say "thanks", significant personal opinion, comment or input must be added with your quote / off topic message.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Gwyenth Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Gwyenth

Ahh I see your getting a visit from our very friendly Persephone. I think you need to make sure that when you respond to a topic or a thread that you need to be on topic. I think over time you will get less visits by this friendly gal like I did.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Gwyenth

KNtoran, you're 'talking' to Gwyenth but she deleted herself right after that Persephone message. You can tell when someone is not a Member because under the question mark avatar appears the words "A Friend", there is also no stats or profile link.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Gwyenth Introduction

That's too bad, everything seemed okay from what I could tell, to begin with. I'm curious, I know you invited me here from an RPG forum, but how do most people come across this site, mostly, or is there a particularly heavy inclination to one or more subjects, or is it more or less balanced? For example, from what I can tell (and I admit I haven't been watching all that closely), most seem to be for RPGs or LDS, are those two the most prevalent reasons or topics that draw people here?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Gwyenth Introduction
A Friend

Gwyenth Introduction - Page 2

I did not even look or notice that JB. What a loss I was hoping for another to join us. Oh well her loss.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Gwyenth Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

No need to continue Discussion in a deleted Member Thread.

* Thread Closed *

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gwyenth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,