Amrbackup Introduction

Amrbackup Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Amrbackup Introduction
A Friend

Amrbackup Introduction

I served in the England Manchester Mission from 83-85 under President Livingston, I still live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have not really seen or heard from anyone almost since going on a mission. I have 2 kids- 21:Girl, 16:boy, and am on my second marriage.... This time in the Temple. Loving life, serving as the EQ president in my ward. It really has been a long time(post mission), and reflecting on it brings many good memories. I found out today that one of my nephews will be entering the London South mission in May, 2008. I don't know if anyone ever responds to these messages but is it was worth the try. Thanks. Tony Mysyk

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Introduction Amrbackup

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' or Book of Mormon Battles and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

**PLEASE NOTE** If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other LDS Related Boards.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Amrbackup Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, yes this is a live Community and we do respond. I served in this mission but later (91-93) under Terry Clegg. Feel free to view the sections that Joseph gave you above and add your input. If you have questions please ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Amrbackup

Hi, and welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have great memories of your mission, I hail from the manchester area.
Glad you enjoyed your time there!

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum also!
Have fun, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Amrbackup Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Amrbackup

[Kent Crowther] was instrumental in baptising my dad who sadly passed away recently.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Since you duplicated this Post I am editing this one.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Amrbackup Introduction

Sorry about your dad's passing but the actual Thread you need to talk about the Mission is here: Source 1 if you can talk about the Wigan Ward or possibly start a New Thread that will be nice

NOTE: I will change the title of this Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Amrbackup Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,