Women & Shaving Legs

Women Shaving Legs - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Dec, 2009 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Women & Shaving Legs

Women & Shaving Legs

While watching a show I noticed several ads about women buying the 'best' razors to shave their legs. Of course as most commercials do - the woman was made to be more romantically involved because she shaved her legs. This made me think, in Western Culture when did Women shaving their legs become a requirement for attracting men?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2009 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Legs Shaving and Women

I think it started in the 1900's, but all I have to say is THANK YOU!

2nd Dec, 2009 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Women & Shaving Legs Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Vincenzo you are too funny, but seriously your "thank you" is just a reflection of being thought that a woman's shaved legs are more attractive. There are cultures where it is the opposite. I often wonder how many things society has told herself that she needs to be considered attractive,

Rather off topic, but...
Mayans did weird stuff to their forehead for beauty. Today we would refer to it as abuse or insanity.

> TOPIC: Women & Shaving Legs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,