Mum Leads Invader From Son, 3

Mum Leads Invader Son 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2009 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mum leads invader from son, 3

A woman attacked by an intruder in her home tried to lure him from the house to protect her three-year-old son. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2009 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Son Invader Leads Mum

As I was reading this story, I was imagining the horror this poor woman went through. As any other good mother, she thought in protecting her child. I am so happy to read they were not seriously injured although I'm quite sure she will have to go through therapy.

The burglar was high in drugs or alcohol because like it was stated in the article, regular burglars run away the other direction, not after people!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mum Leads Invader From Son, 3 History & Civil Business Politics

I think he was surprised that someone was home and awake. I think he was trying to catch her as he wanted to use her in the commission of another crime. I think it will be a bit before she gets a good night of sleep now. I am sure she will get new locks on the house and windows.

> TOPIC: Mum Leads Invader From Son, 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,