Timothy Donaghy / Tim Donaghy

Timothy Donaghy / Tim Donaghy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Dec, 2009 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Former NBA - Basketball referee
7th Dec, 2009 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the 60 Minutes interview with Timothy Donaghy about his betting practices and the mob? He mentions Iverson which I started in a Thread here: Source 9

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2009 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Donaghy Tim Donaghy Timothy

He made some terrible choices, however watching the interview I could almost feel how sorry he was for what he has done. His wife divorced him and has custody of their four daughters, heartbreaking really.

7th Dec, 2009 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Timothy Donaghy / Tim Donaghy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I do not understand that part (divorce), the guy paid a price, was he a bad father and husband otherwise? He did expose the NBA in a way that made the referees change the way they refereed games.

7th Dec, 2009 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Donaghy Tim Donaghy Timothy

international QUOTE (JB @ 6-Dec 09, 9:08 PM)
I do not understand that part (divorce), the guy paid a price, was he a bad father and husband otherwise?

Nope, apparently is over money BUT there are allegations of abuse:

international QUOTE
In court papers, the embittered wife says her husband's "voluntary actions" put the couple's financial security in jeopardy.

She is seeking a "disproportionate share of the assets based on the actions of [Tim Donaghy] and the manner in which they have impacted the family finances and financial resources for the future," according to court documents.

In addition to securing custody of their four daughters, Kimberly Donaghy wants "exclusive use" of the couple's $1.35 million home in Bradenton, Fla., in the event they're unable to live together as the divorce plays out.

Read more: Source 6

He was making US$250,000 per season, I guess after the news broke she knew his career was over and that he won't make that kind of money anymore.

About the abuse:

international QUOTE
The wife of a former NBA referee charged in a betting scandal wants a restraining order against her husband, whoshe said verbally and physically abused their children. Kimberly L. Donaghy filed for the court order against Tim Donaghy days after Manatee County sheriff's deputies were called to the couple's Bradenton home because they were fighting. The pair are getting divorced after being married since 1995.

Kimberly Donaghy wrote in court papers filed Monday that her husband threatened to hit her and abused their four children. She wants to prevent him from seeing the children.

"I am scared for myself and my children," Kimberly Donaghy wrote in court papers. "He is going to snap."

Source 8

Sheriff's deputies according to a report did not observed any injuries.

> TOPIC: Timothy Donaghy / Tim Donaghy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,