Burj Dubai

Burj Dubai - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Dec, 2009 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - Tallest Building In The World
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Burj Dubai

Burj Dubai

$4 Billion dollar view

Burj Dubai tower in Dubai stands at 2,684 feet, making it the world's tallest building. The top of the spire is where this amazing video is shot from, a video that will make you uncomfortable because it looks like at any moment this guy could be swept away by a gust of wind. The timing of this opening is especially bad given Dubai's recent financial troubles... Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2009 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Dubai Burj

So its the tallest building and then what, who will pay for the massive structure in the middle of the desert? When I first read a couple of years ago about the massive investments in Dubai the first thing came to mind was location, location, location. Nothing against Dubai or the people there but we're not talking Las Vegas, California or New York. These people have their country govern with religion. You can't do this or that, remember that couple that had to be rescued because they were naked on the beach? Not that I'm saying that's supposed to happen but if I had a couple hundred million laying around I wouldn't be selecting Dubai as an investment option even if they have the talest building in the world.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

> TOPIC: Burj Dubai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,