What story is good without a little bit of - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2010 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Avatar is top-grossing film ever

Sci-fi epic Avatar sinks Titanic to become the highest grossing film of all time, making $1.86bn since its release. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

With all the hype this movie is getting we can now look for the one that spoils the fun: Avatar part 2.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Avatar Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I chose to see Sherlock Holmes over this, and while I liked the movie, I am sorry I missed it sad.gif
I'll be watching it as soon as it comes to DVD. Without the 3d I assume it will lose something though.

5th Feb, 2010 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Avatar

It is still on Imax in many locations and you likely seen a better movie by seeing Sherlock.

I hope they do not make a sequel.

8th Feb, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

I saw this yesterday. I wish I could have seen it in an Imax theater, I bet it would be quite an experience. The story is well written. Watching Avatar is fairly close to reading a novel, you can see this by the way it is presented. I'm not sure about the main character, but I'd say he passed. The animation is brilliant, we have come along way from simple cartoons.

There is obvious a lot of of religious, political and environmental statements in the movie. The warmongering general saying he will fight terror with terror was particularly memorable. Historical significance is also presented with the American Indians coming to the front. Cameron blended it together well though.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

9th Feb, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

I watched it in 3D several days ago, it was very good. It actually reminded me a bit of Pocahontas, the whole story of romance and the rest. Yes, there are a lot of messages in the movie and it was good to see them come from Americans tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

What story is good without a little bit of romance in it? I like that she didn't just fall for him but it was more because of the signs she got about him. The political parts aren't far from the truth but since I don't get into politics I won't say anyore about that.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Avatar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,