Avatar snaps up $44.7m Govt grant - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Avatar smashes box office record

Sci-fi blockbuster Avatar becomes the fastest movie ever to achieve $1bn (£625.6m) in world ticket sales. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I guess for being a flop of a movie the sheeple are all flocking to see it. I hope that does not mean we are going to see more movies like this.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Avatar Sports & Fashion Music Movies

A Waikato man played a key role in creating the fictional world that is dazzling audiences in the hit movie Avatar. Ref. Source 5

16th Jan, 2010 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Avatar

This is one of the best films I've seen in a long time! I loved it. Saw it 3D and it was huge and epic. Not usually for the epic movies, but this one? Excellent! And I'm so excited that Sam Worthington, the star, is an Aussie! .

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2010 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

'Avatar' raises question about creation

The science fiction movie "Avatar" borrows themes from many religions.

More importantly, it poses a great question of faith.

Of the many borrowed themes, here are two.

The word "avatar" comes from Hinduism and literally means "a descent." An avatar is a god descending into a human form as a partial manifestation of the divine. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Best of the Best

"Avatar" wins Golden Globe awards for best motion picture drama and best director. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Avatar language 'based on Maori'

The blue aliens that star in the Hollywood blockbuster Avatar speak a fictional tongue based on Maori. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Avatar Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Avatar snaps up $44.7m Govt grant

US film-makers spent $307 million in New Zealand creating blockbuster 3-D film Avatar, but $44.7m of the bill has been picked up by Kiwi taxpayers through a government grant. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Avatar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,