Ejaz Introduction

Ejaz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Dec, 2009 - 10:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Ejaz Introduction
A Friend

Ejaz Introduction

Dear All,

I am a Pakistani and keen follower of issues related to politics and military. Came across this forum while searching for some information and by the first look it seems to be a nice forum. I shall be mainly posting topics related to Pakistan's military and politics. Hope you all enjoy my posts.

Regards,

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ejaz

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Ejaz Introduction
A Friend

Ejaz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

My first question is.

Can I post links only for the members so that they may visit the links and see what I have to say. Since some of my topics shall be on military and these shall be very lengthy I shall prefer to post a link to them for the members to view. This I think is the easy way, else I shall have to copy paste every thing here.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ejaz

Honey, if you joined here to post links and copy and paste then it means two things;

1. You didn't read any of the rules before joining
2. You're a spammer

So... Which one is it?

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Ejaz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ejaz

First of all please do not address me by the word honey or some thing like that. I am not your honey.

Second I have very clearly stated in my introduction that I shall be posting only topics related to Pakistani military and politics. What ever I shall post shall be my own original work and not some one elses stolen work. I am here only to write about my own country and to project it.

A lot is written about our armed forces which is neither factual nor correct.

By copy pasting I meant that I shall post my own peace of work from my computer or from some other forum where it is already available. Now the easy thing is to provide a link to that. Who ever wishes to read it can read it by clicking the link. It shall save some space too.

I am a senior member of Pakistani defence forum and respected for my opinion and a very serious person.

It is upto forum moderators to judge if I am a spammer or not.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Ejaz Introduction

Welcome. If you wish to share in Discussion then please do so with original words and original input. Do not Post ANY links here, more especially to other external Forums. I also suggest that you read our Constructive Posting Policy since your question shows you have not read what you agreed to before joining.

Now, if you are serious about 'correcting' myth about Pakistan and the military you can do so by giving your personal opinion, WITHOUT having to provide links. Who you are or what you do cannot be verified just beacuse you say you are that. I hope you understand and abide by this.

If you find that too restricting then you are welcomed to delete your account via your control panel.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ejaz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,