Abdulahad003 Introduction

Abdulahad003 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Dec, 2009 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Salaam Alaikum :To the eyes that may read this may the Raheem from only Allahu wa Ta'ala send unto you and love ones the blessing that makes the Islamic life worthwhile. I was most taken at the notice of this site as to the standard required to be included among the members at hand. I am an Muslim by desire, I am an American by birth, I am an African by the Will of my Rabb (swt), I am at this posting 70 years of age, I am among those who understand and hold to the reality that the Din of al-Islam requires the same standard as to one's mental attitude as this site. That's what won me! InSha Allaahu wa Ta'ala may I learn and enjoy my time on this site. Of the years on line this is only the second Islaam site I am interest in! May Allaahu wa Ta'ala reward all of your efforts in life and on this site. Wa'salaam

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Abdulahad

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it.

Studies of Islam is located here: Source 5

We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Abdulahad003 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Abdulah, welcome. I am not a Muslim so I do not understand a lot of things you said in your intro thread but I'm willing to learn. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions, particularly in the Studies of Islam board. Looking forward to your participation.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Abdulahad

Welcome to this site. I think as more from the islam religion join us we can all learn more from each other. I hope your stay here with us is a pleasant one.

> TOPIC: Abdulahad003 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,