BadByrd Introduction - Page 4 of 4

He did not bow out - he was deleted. Sometimes - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jan, 2010 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

BadByrd Introduction - Page 4

Wow. I must have missed something somewhere with whatever is going on with this user. He bowed out of the AD&D party game, and while his explanation felt a very teeny tiny bit of a slight, to me, he was most polite and amiable and explained his reasoning, so I really didn't see any particular indication of anything more than that.

I am/was somewhat of the feeling he is/was a little over-focused on a very specific style of play (in our party game anyway), rules and action/behavior-wise, maybe a little unrealistically, but don't really find that particularly unusual, as I have things I refuse to play, as I simply don't enjoy them; but then I also realize it is very hard in life to find an ideal anything, that meets all one's expectations and conforms to the sense of how things "should be", and is familiar, so one compromises and develops new experiences and responses, which I feel helps develop and diversify.

Anyway, I hope things go okay.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction BadByrd

He did not bow out - he was deleted. Sometimes people get wrapped up in things so much that they forget that there are rules that govern the use of the entire Community including AD&D. Do not worry over such, just move on and continue with those that actually deserve to be here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: BadByrd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,