Why Hollywood Hates The Troops

Why Hollywood Hates Troops - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Dec, 2009 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why Hollywood Hates the Troops

Sure, they say they love the troops, but then why does Hollywood insist on making every American soldier the quintessential dirtbag in their movies? Glenn talks about the latest train wreck on the big screen that chronicles a soldier who, of course, is a psychotic freak, in the latest Beck Talks video blog. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Troops Hates Hollywood Why

I do not think that hollywood hates the troops at all. I think they are making some troops look bad as a way to inform some of the general public who have no idea of some of the things that these soldiers face when they come home. War changes a person and for some it is not for the better. We all have to find a way to get hep to these soldiers so they can have a easier time getting back to their loved ones.

17th Dec, 2009 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Why Hollywood Hates The Troops Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw the subject of this and thought just like you. Its not that Hollywood hates the troops its they hate the wars and want to let people know why they hate them. I'm looking out for the latest movie about a returning soldier called "Brothers".

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I saw that movie recently. I think it was a very well done movie. I believe they could have done more but "Brothers" was good.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Troops take another Hollywood hit

Glenn is fed up with the media, with Hollywood and their views towards the troops. Always giving the terrorist the benefit of the doubt over the troops, and they've done it yet again in their latest blockbuster film. Glenn previews it and shows the pattern of abuse in the latest video blog. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Some people like Glenn and others hate him but I an neutral on him. His take on the movies that hollywood produces about the military can be interesting to say the least. Do I agree with him? not really but I do not totally disagree with him either. The fact that the news puts our military in a worse light than hollywood does is something I feel needs to be corrected.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Why Hollywood Hates The Troops

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,