Jennifer's Body

Jennifer' S Body - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Dec, 2009 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Dec, 2009 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer's Body

I'm surprised there's no review of Jennifer's Body. This film was more of a comedy than anything else. Its like a mix of urban legend, Scream, stupidity and just overall teen nonsense. Funny enough I liked it though because it wasn't boring.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Body Jennifers

It was pretty much like scream and same kind of humor but I didn't think it was sadistic like Scream was. Next, I don't know why they call it Jennifer's Body, the title should be something different because it was more about possession, like a vampire movie. I think they just wanted to attract attention because its Megan Fox. It was good to see her some of the time as just normal when she didn't have on all that makeup. People can see she is just flesh and blood like everyone else and not Aphrodite rolleyes.gif. Next, whats up with the band wanting to do a random sacrifice for the sake of money and they think the supposed best looking girl wouldn't be a virgin, oh please. Plus I never heard about the devil needing virgin sacrifice and if he didn't get it some demon would be trapped. Can you tell I thought it was all just stupid?

19th Dec, 2009 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Jennifer's Body Sports & Fashion Music Movies

international QUOTE (Krusten)
I don't know why they call it Jennifer's Body, the title should be something different because it was more about possession, like a vampire movie.

Perhaps they knew the script itself was so ridiculous that the best way to get people interested was to call it "Jennifer's Body" because Megan Fox is the star actor and that's what she has going for her unless you think she is a great actress.

Jennifer's Body
Jennifer's Body (Hover)

> TOPIC: Jennifer's Body

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,