Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt - Page 2 of 4

The more you read on this case the more you - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2010 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab - Passenger lights firecrackers / powder substance - Christmas Day bomb plot
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt - Page 2

Mix of human and systemic failures

Obama President Obama: "Mix of human and systemic failures" allowed terror suspect to board airliner in failed bombing. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Attempt Terrorism Airlines Northwest

Botched Christmas Airline Bombing: A Look at Obama's Handling of the Case and the Media's Coverage

President Obama has acknowledged that a "systemic failure" of the nation's intelligence and security measures paved the way for last week's aborted bomb attack on a Northwest Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Detroit. We take a look at the Obama administration's handling of the case and the media's coverage of it all with Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt
A Friend

Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

To me this seems to me as something that the government let go through to better cow tie the american people and to to further take some of our rights away. I find this whole situation interesting and the more I learn of it the more I wonder how much we are not really being told and how much they are spoon feeding the media to spin it all their way.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Attempt Terrorism Airlines Northwest

Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI':

Haskell and his wife, Lori, were aboard Flight 253 when Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab allegedly tried to destroy the plane. They say another man tried to help Abdulmutallab board the plane in Amsterdam. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Attempt Terrorism Airlines Northwest

US 'bomber' began trip in Ghana

The man accused of attempting to blow up an airliner on Christmas Day began his journey in Ghana not Lagos, Nigeria says. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt

Connect the dots

US security agencies had enough intelligence to disrupt a plot to blow up a plane but failed to "connect the dots", President Obama says. Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt - Page 2

On board with Flight 253

Glenn talked with Kurt Haskell today, a lawyer who was on Flight 253, the same flight a terrorist tried to blow up mid flight. As Kurt was waiting in the seating area to board the plane, something caught his attention. What happened next will boggle your mind as to how in the world this terrorist was ever able to board this plane. Check out the interview from radio today. Ref. Source 9

6th Jan, 2010 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

The more you read on this case the more you have to say that someone was really looking out for the US and those passengers because it certainly wasn't the US protective / security services. Check below:

international QUOTE
British intelligence warned US about Abdulmutallab in 2008

British government on Monday claimed the country's intelligence agencies had given the United States information about the failed Nigerian plane bomber long before his attempted attack on Christmas day. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Northwest Airlines Terrorism Attempt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,