PublicEnemy Introduction

Publicenemy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Dec, 2009 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

PublicEnemy Introduction
A Friend

PublicEnemy Introduction

Hi! I am PublicEnemy if you could not figure out that tongue.gif Well I like to RP because its good for creativity and Reading and writing. I found this by poking around for a RPG and this seemed like a good well organized peace of artwork and decided to join the community and I hope to get to RPing soon! See you in the dungeons soon!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction PublicEnemy

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the first one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post).

Here's the second one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

PublicEnemy Introduction
A Friend

PublicEnemy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am fairly new to this Type of system and I kinda want to know a little more from the community like personal opinions about all the games that happen and what not. I have read all through the info and rules and details about World of Medieval.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction PublicEnemy

Welcome. Please keep your questions to one Thread and not open multiple in this section. Horde listed for you what you need to do to participate in the World of Medieval, you need to have 30 Constructive Posts and an activity rating of 75%. If you cannot handle that go to the AD&D link Horde gave you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction PublicEnemy

Welcome to the site PublicEnemy. Medieval is an awesome RPg. Basically JB creates these reality style scenarios that you have to figure out. The rules are pretty simple but the only thing is you have to be real active to participate. If you have more questions just ask them here and I or someone else will come answer you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

PublicEnemy Introduction
A Friend

PublicEnemy Introduction

Welcome to the forum fellow RPGer. I hope to see you in the RPGs soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: PublicEnemy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,