Josephadamso Introduction

Josephadamso Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Jan, 2009 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello every one..

I just happened to Google another site and found this one... It is amazing to find an open and active and real site..of this nature...

I Will tell you first what I am not.... I have a real history of 39 years or so of sorting out the Adamic Language from the Hebrew and English and Egyptian vocabulary...I do not design by purpose or intent to be a leader, dogmatist or demander of allegiance to any ideals.... I simply have a story to share; and offer of showing you how to achieve proficiency for yourself in using the Adamic.. And you too will be and do anything and everything I can... I am not looking to be anybodies head...that is an absolute.. And the only absolute I have... I would however be glad to share with you as a friend...

There are sites on the net that have poked fun at the idea for years saying "Pae, Lae, Ale," is the beginning and end of the language and now you are a master at it.... I assure you this is not a joke and the postings I have made conform to and expand scriptural knowledge...including showing how Joseph Smith actually did translate the from the the "Book of Abraham..."...and how that many many of this generation including non Mormans are awakening to how ALL men can grow into Godliness...

I am not sure what I am allowed to post here such as links to my work... For anyone that is interested in a discussion and sharing. I will give you that info if asked... And post it on this site if I find I can do so appropriately...I have nothing to sell and ask for no donations....Pages I have provided are self explanatory and build from one section to the next using scriptural passages and Adamic translation...I have called it it the Kaleidoscope effect... One phrase turns and opens the next in a logical sequence be it hieroglyphs or letters...you will be able to see the Name of Abraham plainly and blatantly apparent on the Egyptian glyphs that Joseph had possession of..

Love in Christ to all of you..
Jospeh A..

Reconcile Edited: Josephadamso on 1st Jan, 2009 - 10:34pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Josephadamso

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board and add your input.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for requirements: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the LDS Deep Doctrine Board. If you wish to make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Josephadamso Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You will be wise to not Post any links to your site as this is considered spam. You should also make a Search first to see if the Topic you are interested in is not already active, if it is then please continue within the same Threads you find. Also, certain Topics are considered Mature LDS Discussion and so you may not readily find those Threads. If you have questions about that you may ask here, your Intro Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Josephadamso Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,