Reality Tv Shows

Reality Tv Shows - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jun, 2004 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Reality Tv Shows

Good tv shows seem to be hard to come by these days.  There isn't a night on tv that doesn't have some kind of reality show on.  I think that the tv industry makes them more and more insane, and graphic, just  to get people to watch these shows.  Do you watch any of these shows?  Are these reality shows getting to be alittle bit too much?  Do you think they will ever fade out?

I used to watch Fear Factor when it first hit the tv scene, but it started to get too nasty and too gross for me to watch any of the shows afer the first season.  I think that the shows are getting to be a bit too much.  I can't flip through the channels to find something decent to watch, without running across one or more reality shows.  I hope that the reality show theme wears out soon.  I don't care for any of them anymore.  Tvland needs to learn to say no more, instead of find us something more crazier than the last season show.  :smile.gif  

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Shows Tv Reality

The real problem with "reality" TV is that reality is boring... so they have to spice it up... here is a reality TV series I would like to see... A Day in the life of a computer guy... never going to happen... Or how about in the Machine Shop with the Mechanic... Grrocery Shopping with linda... these are reality. The reality is I am never going to be stranded on a deserted Island, and if I were I would not be voting off my companions...

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Reality Tv Shows Sports & Fashion Music Movies

[quote]how about in the Machine Shop with the Mechanic[/quote]

Now, that's what I would like to see.  :D  I actually do some car repair on the side of everything else I can do.  I wouldn't mind seeing a reality show like that.  It never hurts to learn how I can overhaul a transmission, or rebuild a motor.  My dad always told me I could have been a car mechanic.  ;D

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Shows Tv Reality

[quote]

Now, that's what I would like to see.  biggrin.gif  I actually do some car repair on the side of everything else I can do.  I wouldn't mind seeing a reality show like that.  It never hurts to learn how I can overhaul a transmission, or rebuild a motor.  My dad always told me I could have been a car mechanic.  ;D
[/quote]

MSS when you get it figgured, would you come to my place? I have a front end in need of replacment on my Daytona  ;D (axles, cv joints, etc...) And I think the tranny could use an overhaul...

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Shows Tv Reality

[quote]MSS when you get it figgured, would you come to my place?  I have a front end in need of replacment [/quote]

Ummm, I wouldn't be able to do that.   :-/  The front end also requires the use of a front end alignment machine.  But I could do the cv joints because they are easy to replace.  ;D  As for giving your trans an overhaul, it would have to be after I replace the TRS (Transmission Range Sensor) in my Lincoln Mark VIII.  wink.gif  My dad wasn't kidding when he said luxury cars are high maintenance.  :smile.gif

15th Aug, 2003 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows

[quote] Good tv shows seem to be hard to come by these days.[/quote]
That I believe is the beginning and the end of the whole thing. If people would wake up to the reality of life and stop wasting time on these kinds of shows then the world will be a better place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Reality Tv Shows

[quote]If people would wake up to the reality of life and stop wasting time on these kinds of shows then the world will be a better place[/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more, Jb.  I miss tv from the old days, before they ever came out with these reality shows.  

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Reality Tv Shows
A Friend

Reality Tv Shows Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I'm normally not into reality tv shows, but got hooked on SciFi channel's Mad Mad House this past spring. the premise was just too good to pass up. 10 "normal" everyday people (the Guests) were placed in a large, spooky old house with 5 folks who live alternative lifestyles (the Alts).

The Alts were interesting, indeed. They were as follows: a Voodoo Priestess, a Witch, a Modern Primitive, a Naturist, and a Vampire. No, the Alts are not actors- they have dedicated themselves to their chosen paths.

The object of the game: to be the last guest remaining in the house by completing various challenges, and demonstrating marked spiritual growth and tolerance.

The prize: $100K, new friends (both guests and Alts) and a lifetime of memories.

I'm hoping SciFi will produce a second season.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Reality Tv Shows

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,